Adventure. Research. Travel.
Journey through the heart of the Yucatan with Anyextee and Karina Itzcoatl to explore the mysteries of the Mayan civilization with like-minded truth seekers from around the world.
Feel the energy as you stand before the Kukulkan pyramid at Chichen Itza. Take in the panoramic view from the top of the acropolis at Ek Balam and behold the magician’s pyramid at Uxmal. Enjoy a refreshing dip in a sacred cenote.
Trek through the jungle to explore hidden ruins few eyes ever see – with our ancient mysteries experts right by your side.
Together we will explore the sacred sites of indigenous wisdom keepers and decipher the esoteric aspects of the symbolism encoded in Maya art and architecture.
The Mayan civilization presents some of ancient history’s most enduring mysteries. But by the time this week long journey is over you will have developed a deeper understanding for one of the world’s most enigmatic civilizations.
** Spots for this tour will Run Out Fast**
Included in this package:
• 6 nights of luxurious accommodations.
• Beautiful breakfast buffets daily, 3 catered lunches during road trips, and a Farewell dinner party.
• A Warm Welcome Reception and Orientation.
• All Travel in Yucatan including Luxury Coach with Driver.
• Kukulkan Pyramid Light & Sound Show at Chichen Itza.
• Sacred Cenote Swim Experience.
• A PRIVATE Maya shaman sunrise ceremony at Uxmal.
• A PRIVATE tour to hidden ruins few eyes ever see.
• Guided tours to powerful sacred sites, ancient ruins, temples, and pyramids.
• Exploring evidence of advanced technologies at archaeological sites.
• All entry fees, tips and honorariums.
• Private Spanish-to-English speaking translator.
• Your own Adept Expeditions T-Shirt. Everyone will receive this symbolic T-Shirt commemorating the event!
• Airfare to Mérida and return from Mérida
• Liability, travel and personal injury insurance of any kind.
• Drinks ans meals not specified
$3,294 per person
sharing double occupancy
Single supplement: $325
$750 per person deposit
November 12-18, 2023:
Yucatan Maya Tour Itinerary
** Spots for this Tour will Run Out Fast **
Secure Your Spot TODAY
our customers love us
” The Mysteries of the Maya expedition was a phenomenal experience – the decades of combined research by Anyextee and Karina gave our group a deep understanding of a long-gone culture and the symbolism carved into its stone structures. From the sunrise ceremony at Uxmal to Grutas de Lol-Tun and everything in between – our close-knit band of adventurers went on a life changing journey together. “
Ellen McCurdy, 2017
“Adept Expedition’s Mysteries of the Maya study trip was an extraordinary journey into the heart of the Maya culture. The week was jam packed with visits to numerous archaeological sites, knowledgeable and excellent presentations, amazing food and recreation, comraderie and free time to enjoy the plush accommodations and truly bond with other members. Blending archeology, history and tradition with mysticism, the sites visited, the discoveries made, the bonds of affection formed with the Yucatán and each member of the group continue to affect me. An adventure with Adept Expeditions will change your life. I would recommend the experience to everyone. Here’s to returning again…Yum Bo’otik!”
Ryan Rios, 2019
” This was a journey that truly changed my life. Words cannot express the sights, wonder, love, connection to that past, and energy experienced during this trip. Even weeks later, I can still feel the properties of what I had learned in my day to day life. I was nervous initially, but once meeting our group, I had never felt so safe. This was an amazing first travel, and will not be my last with the group. “
Kaeden Reid, 2017
” Our experience in the yucatan with Anyextee and Karina was one of the most joyous, enriching, spiritual, and wonderful experiences of our lives. To say it changed our lives is an understatement. The knowledge, energy and passion of everyone involved has created lifelong connections and friendships and Anyextee and Karina’s expertise, passion and knowledge of the Mayan culture is phenomenal, uplifting and eye opening. We cannot recommend it enough “